SPECIAL GUEST: Jacob Newton
Our special guest on AMP8 is Jacob Newton, a retired U.S. Air Force SERE Specialist (Survival, Evasion, Resistance, Escape). Jacob sits down and chats with us about his survival training and life after the military.
- What is a SERE Specialist?
- What type of training is necessary to become a SERE Instructor?
- Life after the Air Force
- Training others in situational awareness and traveling abroad safely
- How to develop intuition as a survival tool.
- Are we losing our sixth sense?
- BOOK MENTION (Pat): What Doesn’t Kill Us: How Freezing Water, Extreme Altitude, and Environmental Conditioning Will Renew Our Lost Evolutionary Strength by
- Can controlled suffering help people get more out of life?
- BOOK MENTION (Jake): Why Suffering?: Finding Meaning and Comfort When Life Doesn’t Make Sense by
- How father’s can teach their children to not be comfort seekers.
“INTRO MUSIC” by Sidewise
Song: This Time
Track; Sidewise – This Time
Music provided by FlyingTunes